Vimplar till salu

fredag 31 december 2010

Preview - I Do

Another nice preview! Anya and Ian as a wedding couple, this set would be released at Jan. 1:st
Iv'e used Anya on my card and inspired of Jen I stamped her on some Kraft paper. I colored the image with Copic. It was really a challenge!


Iv'e used Rock Candy on the veil and Perfect Pearls on the dress.

Don't forget to visit the other DT girls for more wedding inspiration.

You find more information about this stamp set at the Club Anya blog.

Have a great New Year's Ewe!!!

4 kommentarer:

Mim... sa...

Vilket snyggt kort! Här i din blogg kikar jag ofta in för att hitta inspiration.
Gott Slut och Ett Gott Nytt År!

Sara sa...

Vilket läckert kort!:) Tack för all inspiration under detta året ser framemot nästa år. ;)
Gott Nytt År!
Kram Sara

Amber Hight sa...

WOW! This is amazing girl! I love the white and kraft, your coloring is fab!

Muffin sa...

Vilket fantastiskt sött kort!